Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Yikes it's been a while!

So tonight I added a header to our blog, I'm not really happy with it since it's to small but it'll have to do for now til I can fix it.

Anyhow moving on, life has been wonderful and stress free so far this year. We've been doing things around the house and just simply being lazy! We figure we might as well take advantage of it while we can.

Looking back at 2009, it really was a great year for us! Despite Brad and I both being laid off, many doors were opened for us. We have faith that God is guiding us in the direction which he wants us to go.

Soon life as we know it right now will change, because I'll be starting school again a week from now. We won't see each other often and well I'll be VERY stressed. Looking on the bright side though, I'm almost done!

Finishing school not only means I'll have my degree but also means we'll be moving. Our goal is to be moved out of Fort Worth by the end of 2011! We want to start our "roots" in a smaller town a few hours from where we live now.

That's it for now, I'll leave y'all at that!

No comments:

Post a Comment